Southwest Alabama Behavioral Health Care Systems is a public non-profit corporation governed by a eighteen member Board of Directors appointed by local governments under the authority of Alabama Act 310.
The mission of Southwest Alabama Behavioral Health Care Systems is to promote and provide through respectful, ethical and resourceful actions…
- Quality behavioral health care that is responsive, accessible and supports and encourages independence and recovery.
- A fulfilling work environment for employees.
- A spirit of shared responsibility with our community.
- A team of caring professionals who will listen to you.
- A service plan based upon your individual needs.
- Quality services.
- Confidentiality and respect.
- Hope for the future.
Candace B. Harden
Adult Case Management Supervisor
Human Resources Director