Semi-Independent Living Services
Pineview Apartments, is a supportive housing apartment complex for persons with mental illness disabilities. Pineview offers a safe and affordable housing alternative for individuals with disabilities that reaffirms independence and community living and promotes self-determination and self-sufficiency. Pineview is committed to providing a flexible and responsive support system that respects the rights and choices of individual tenants. Pineview is not a treatment program, however support services are available 24 hours a day seven days a week to assist and support individuals as requested. Pineview is located in East Brewton, Alabama and is available for eligible consumers from Southwest catchment area.
Supports and Services
- Social and recreational activities.
- Assistance linking tenants with available community resources.
- Assistance in securing transportation for necessary appointments when family members are not available. ECATS transportation is available for tenants upon request.
- Assistance as representative payee for tenants requesting this service.
- Assistance with/or notification of EMS personnel in emergency situations.
- Other Case Management Services
- Basic Living Skills